"Nutbourne made it easy for us to stay focused on our own business. They made the move into a second office, having managed the move into the first office, seamless. They are excellent at project managing new offices, sticking to timetable and costs, and making sensible suggestions. They are also a pleasure to deal with and I'd have no reservations about recommending them"
- A swing space of 3500 square foot within a short walk of their existing office.
- A tough wayleave and fibre agreement needed to be resolved, with Nutbourne coordinating a lot of the works.
- Professional image for a fine wine trading company.
- Integrated office requiring our extensive I.T knowledge and a new network being installed.
- Burglar alarms and completely new furniture was required as well as a rebuilding of some existing rooms.
- The building had a number of challenges, with the odd shape and the columns leading to some creative solutions.
Fine and Rare have grown from 'three men with an idea' to a highly successful business employing specialist teams of highly professional staff including; Account Managers/Brokers, Cellar Team, Data Administrators, Developers, Financial, Marketing, Operations/Logistics.
Based in London, England and with an office in Hong Kong, we are an integral part of the 'London Market' which is the dominant international hub for fine wine trading outside Bordeaux.
With their unchecked expansion Fine and Rare have soon grown out of the office that one of our staff helped them move into in 2009. With this being a swing space for only three years the requirement was to keep it as connected to the rest of the staff as possible. With this in mind we had to get a couple of way-leaves agreed and the new office connected via fibre with the old. We also had to keep a similar style of high-level quality in the new office as the old, and try to keep the same feel even though it was a very difficult uneven shape to work with.
With the need to have a very consistent image and also to be close to the previous office, Fine and Rare took an office within 200 meters of the previous one. This required immense coordination with BT to get the comms connected and to try and get the I.T system coordinated. We helped on both this side and the build itself, which involved a complete new cabling system throughout the floor and a new comms room, kitchen and substantial modification to take a larger team.
We also had to work around the fact there wasn’t a single straight line and nothing matched up on either side.
We succeeded and finished the project both on time and budget, and successfully moved all the furniture in on time.